Sunday, March 16, 2008

ABC TAG

ABC Tag, I'm it!

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Andrea
A- Cake or pie? Pie (Key Lime Pie)
D- Day of choice? Sunday, everyones home
E- Essential Item? Wet wipes!
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Home town? St. George, Ut
I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate
J- January or July? January
K- Kids? Shane, Kody and Kevin (J/K)
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Marriage date? August 9, 1997
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples? green apples
P- Phobia and fears?
Q- Quote? You are killin me!
R- Reason to smile? Life
S- Season of choice? Fall
T- Tag three people? Crystal, Andi, Desi or anyone else that wants to do it!
U- Unknown fact about me?
V- Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W- Worst habit? Computer time...
X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Steak and shrimp
Z- Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: