Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I, Yates and/or the kids had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comment.

I'm so excited to see what memories are the most memorable!

2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Smalls! We've had some fun times eh?! It's funny...the first memory that came to mind for me was your pregnancy with Shane too and all the complications and the hospital with him all hooked up. You've always been someone I can talk to and trust with anything...a truly GREAT friend!

How about the poop on the bathroom walls incident in the SG office? You writing in big, bold black marker if we didn't fill paperwork out correctly and faxing it back to us? We've been through lots of employees together -- there have been some whoppers! Lots of sit downs back in your office asking for advice!

Holt Family Fun said...

Hmmm ... This one is a hard one, there are so many memories. I would have to say the memorie that sticks out the most is when i met Shane for the first time after that long period of not seeing you or Kevin. We have had some great times and i hope we keep having these great times. I look at all the pictures of the family that i have on my computer and keep thinking that we need to do it more often. Camping, or just hanging out.

Love ya tons