Sunday, June 29, 2008

1 wipe, 2 wipe, 3 wipe, 4....

Keep counting.....The pictures say all. Kody had some fun while I was going to the bathroom! I guess he thought that he needed his bum changed too and helped himself to a brand new box of (you guessed it) WIPES! He can climb, he can pull up, he can push things over to step on what ever it is he thinks he needs to climb on. He is truly a monkey with a capital M. New words this week are UP, outside, bubbles, here, bite, and truck (that is everything w/ wheels).



KODY you are a stinker!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Molly!!!
Oh my gosh! Kody looks so cute and sooooo BIG! I can't believe how long its been! I was thinking the other day, the 3rd of July will be 1 year since I left SSC! So sad!!!
I miss you too! You are so cute, and so is your family! I'm glad your blogging too, so we can keep in touch!!
Hope to talk to you again soon!!