Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Time Fun!


This say it all! FUN! WET! HOT! MUSCLES! SMILES! Just look at their faces. We had a blast yesterday with some good ole' sunning by the pool. This little orange $4 (Wal-Mart) pool has been an awesome addition to our summer time fun. We even found a slip-n-slide too. Kamryn and Diva (a couple of Shane's friends) came over and had some fun too. Andi and I relaxed (Andi did anyway). If anyone knows me, relax is not something I have found myself to do. It will come some day, maybe after my two non-stop boys settle down. Do they ever settle down?
Diva (left) Kamryn (right)

"Is it my turn, Shane?" Kody says.

1 comment:

A and L Stapley said...

You're boys are so BIG! I can't believe how cute they are!! I'm glad you found me, this blog thing is about the best way to stay in touch and see whats new in everyone's life. Now we can be blogging buddy's!!