Friday, September 19, 2008

Five Friends Tag

FIVE
10 years ago I..
  1. had just gotten married
  2. moved into our first rental
  3. had a new puppy (Hagen)
  4. had no kids
  5. worked for the same place I do now

5 things on today's (weekend)"to do" list...

  1. Do laundry
  2. Clean the house
  3. Go grocery shopping
  4. Rhino trip up Blake & Gubler trail (base of Pine Valley from Diamond Valley)
  5. Have fun with our family

5 snacks I enjoy...

  1. Chocolate Chip cookies
  2. Key Lime Pie
  3. Chips & Dip
  4. Cheese & Crackers
  5. Fruit by the foot

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

  1. Pay off all my debit
  2. Buy a second home somewhere cooler
  3. Go to Disneyland with the boys
  4. Invest somewhere
  5. College for the kids

5 places I have lived...

  1. Laingsburg, MI (1st 15 years of my life)
  2. St. George, UT (Diamond Valley w/ parents)
  3. Washinton, UT
  4. Bloomington Hills, UT

5 jobs that I have had

  1. Veyo Merc (Dish washer)
  2. Dave's St. George Automotive
  3. J&J Building Supply (now SunRoc)
  4. South Central Communications

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I Tag:

  1. Desi
  2. Crystal
  3. Tempe
  4. Taleana

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I'm glad you did this, I hope it wasn't annoying. It's fun to learn about each other...and to think about where we were and what we were doing ten years ago. How was the four wheeling trip?