Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Duck, Duck, Duck....Goose

On Sunday we took a trip to go feed the ducks. Desi gave me the great idea. Before Kody was born Shane and would go at least once a week and Kody has been missing out of the fun. This was his 1st time visiting the ducks. I thought for sure he would be afraid of them. Shane sure was at his age. With time Shane has gotten a little less afraid of them, but Kody was chasing them while Shane was waiting back by the bench only to make sure they didn't get too close.


Posted by Picasa

What an amazing man I have in my life. The roots of our family. Kevin works hard to make our life fun, exciting, and does everything for us! And take a look at my boyz! Just too too cute!

4 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Your boys are both more than cute Smalls! I miss you!

::dallas:: said...

just thought I would let you know we had to change our bl0g address...

justdaybyday.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

GREAT picture! We did marry good boys! So sorry we didn't get to camping, we were all very bummed out. We definitely will have to plan another one.

Brenda said...

Molly, I have tagged you! Play along if you like. Go to my blog for instructions. Have Fun!